Citrine stone Sunela- Overview
Citrine stone is a type of quartz that varies in colour from pale yellow to brown as a result of colloidal ferric hydroxide impurities that are distributed sub microscopically. Natural Citrine stone is extremely rare. Cut Citrine stone and yellow topaz are quite difficult to distinguish aesthetically, however, they have varying hardness levels.
The state of Rio Grande do Sul contributes significantly to Brazil’s production of Citrine stone, which is the world’s largest producer.
Due to its colour, Citrine stone gets its name from the French word citron, which means lemon. The delicate, honeyed beauty of the Citrine has long been praised. Citrine is actually quite rare nowadays, despite the stone’s long history of use in jewellery by ancient cultures.
Since the first century A.D., real Citrine stone has been utilized in Greek and Roman jewellery. The Duchess of Windsor’s flamingo brooch and the Bulgari Cerchi earrings both include citrine.
When citrine and amethyst are found in the same crystal, the substance is known as ametrine. Citrine has earned the nicknames “money stone” and “merchant’s stone” due to a folk belief that it will bring good fortune. During the Hellenistic Age, which lasted from 300 to 150 BC in Greece, citrine was first regarded as a golden-yellow gemstone.
Significance of Citrine Stone Sunela
The Citrine crystal also referred to as the “Light Maker,” has a vivid yellow colour that reflects its equally powerful vitality. The Citrine characteristics radiate excitement and optimism, like Vitamin C for the soul. You can use the energy of the sun’s light, which is contained within this stone and functions as a source of positive energy in all areas of your life, by connecting with the essence of citrine
The Citrine crystal is ideal for raising your vibration and assisting you in embracing happiness and optimism as you go about your daily activities, from your perspective and mindset to your projects and passions.
The citrine stone uses the power of the sun to infuse all aspects of your life with sunlight and light. You can maintain a cheerful and bright environment and energy by keeping this stone around. When you are full of good vibes, it is easier for you to connect with your inner light and to be upbeat in all of your pursuits.
Citrine’s connection to the solar plexus chakra makes it useful for boosting your sense of personal power and self-assurance. Enhancing this energy centre can aid in dissolving obstructions and stagnation, which raises energy levels and improves circulation in general.
Citrine’s sparkling and joyful energy uplifts your spirit and raises your vibrations, removing any imbalances or blockages in your solar plexus chakra with its uplifting qualities. A Citrine stone is therefore perfect for a range of purposes, including pleasure, self-assurance, manifesting, and money.
One of the main purposes of the citrine crystal is to promote joy and optimism. Your spirit is awakened and your energy is aligned with the high vibration energy of citrine thanks to its properties.
The vivid and brilliant energy of your crystal will radiate a higher frequency to encourage sentiments of happiness and enthusiasm, whether you tend to have a pessimistic or negative attitude toward life, or you’re going through a difficult time and need to transform your circumstance.
Buy best quality Citrine Gemstone
Benefits of the Citrine Stone Sunela
- One of the most well-known stones in the world of gems is the Citrine stone. Not only is it amazing and energizing to transmit the effect of the sun, but its energy also serves to attract good fortune and good karma. It serves as a sanctuary for the creative spirit, good looks, and personal determination. It is a stone for fresh starts, new endeavours, and happiness in daily life.
- Citrine stone increases endurance and is extremely beneficial for persistent fatigue. It stimulates absorption, manages digestion, and is quite effective in eradicating kidney and bladder contaminations. It also serves as a good memory aid by protecting the skin, hair, and nails from damage and allergies brought on by food and other products.
- In the midst of menopause and regular menstruation, Citrine stone is beneficial. It calms hot flashes, reduces hormonal imbalance, and lessens fatigue. Additionally, it helps with morning sickness, dizziness, and vomiting.
- The joyful vibrant Citrine stone is renowned for bringing happiness into everyone’s life. It releases anger, bad emotions, deeply rooted feelings of dread, and destructive tendencies, and is excellent for overcoming melancholy.
- Citrine stone encourages creativity and self-expression. It boosts self-assurance and enables the user to move on with optimism. It provides you with the freedom to explore, the appreciation for new experiences, and the bravery to act or decide as is necessary for a certain situation. Citrine stone should be used whenever you feel helpless or confused. It will be able to identify the problem and fix it in a completely normal way.
- For people who are sensitive to or feel powerless against external influences, Citrine stone is a wonderful gem. The stone’s dazzling yellow colour attracts good energy to one’s current situation. It is a blessing for people who struggle with self-confidence and instability in daily life. Its vitality enters the centre, modifies the buried conviction, and bestows upon you heavenly and true abundance.
- Citrine stone also balances chakras and promotes healing. Citrine’s dazzling gold energy activates and strengthens the solar plexus chakra. It also stimulates the third eye chakra, which enables you to respond to the outside environment more effectively.
It strengthens your instinct and intuition. It keeps you happy, enables you to enjoy life’s little pleasures, and keeps your methods completely adjustable. It is thought to be a stone that empowers originality, insight, power, and the creative mind.
- Sunela sometimes referred to as the “Success Stone,” is a manifestation of wealth and luck that provides prosperity and fulfilment to the wearer.
- When a Citrine stone is placed in a wallet, it regulates expenditure and instills the virtue of charity to spread the wealth and knowledge that it bestows upon the wearer.
- Citrine stone tends to encourage happiness and supports having a happy marriage. It also brings blessings of parenthood, and pregnant women typically wear it for protection.
- Sunela stone benefits are numerous and work like a charm for workers in the merchant banking, marketing, sports, fitness, gambling, and media industries. It illuminates the mind while also kindling the imagination of authors and artists.
Things to Remember Before Wearing Citrine Stone
To get the desired results, it is essential to wear a Citrine stone following the correct procedure.
- It is essential to follow the Vedic cleansing procedure and get rid of unwanted imprints and marks on the Citrine stone because a gemstone usually passes through multiple hands before reaching its intended owner.
To start purifying your Citrine stone, put the Citrine stone or ring in a metal bowl.
Combine some holy items like Ganga Jal, raw cow milk, honey, tulsi leaves (Indian basil), and pure Ghee or Clarified Butter in the same bowl and let it sit for 30 minutes. Remove the stone or the jewellery from the solution after 30 minutes, rinse it with gangajal, and then wipe it down with a soft, clean cloth.
- Purification by itself is not enough because energizing the Citrine stone is equally important, in order to get the full rewards of wearing it.
Once the cleansing step is complete, perform the activation or energizing ritual. Worship Lord Bhrihaspati by chanting the mantra “Om Brim Brihaspataye Namah” 108 times.
- Wearing a Citrine stone is particularly fortunate on Thursday (governed by Jupiter) in Shukla Paksha or the waxing moon phase, between 5 a.m. – 7 a.m.
- In Indian astrology, Jupiter is associated with the Citrine stone. It is essential to check if Jupiter is positioned favourably in one’s birth chart before wearing this stone.
- Citrine stone is recommended for the signs of Sagittarius (Dhanu) and Pisces (Meen).
- This is a birthstone that Western astrology suggests for Sagittarius.
- Leo, Cancer, Aries, and Scorpio zodiac sign individuals can also wear it.
- Gold is mostly preferred when making Citrine stone jewellery. However, you can use a variety of metals, such as platinum, white gold, silver, or panchdhatu, depending on your preferences and budget.
- Ensure that when you have your Citrine stone ring, pendant, or bracelet made, the gemstone set inside the metal should be placed such that it touches your skin when you wear it.
- Wear the Citrine stone ring (with the stone touching your skin) on the index finger of your working or right hand. This enables the wearer to receive the beneficial and positive energies from the gemstone.
There are so many amazing benefits of using this precious Citrine stone but before using this priceless gemstone, you should always seek the advice of Professional Astrologers and gemologists to maximize its effectiveness.
Buy best quality original Gemstones❤️
Talk to the BEST Astro-Gemologist, to Know the BEST gemstone for you according to your Birth chart, because you deserve only the Best.