Benefits of Diamond/Heera- Overview
Venus, a benefic planet in astrology, (a symbol of love, luxury, the charm of life, and all beautiful things) is the governing planet of Diamond/Heera. A diamond is, therefore best advised for people who work in or plan to work in the entertainment and creative industries.
While mystics and astrologers believe that wearing a diamond/Heera may bring luck, fortune, or bad luck and misfortune into a person’s life, they also believe that the only way to know if this is true or not is to look at the birth chart of an individual.
According to astrology and gemology, wearing the right gemstone can bring you health, happiness, and money. Diamond outshines all other gemstones in the long run and is considered to offer various astrological benefits. Since Venus is the planet that governs diamonds, they are thought to have divine qualities and are perfect for people who desire love, luxury, and all the good things in life.
Wearing a diamond can make you wealthy and lucky, as well as give you more confidence. The enhancement of one’s physical and mental clarity is another benefit of diamond astrology. The benefits of diamond/Heera may be able to assist you to overcome your feelings of hopelessness or anxiety and bring you peace of mind.
Venus and Diamond/Heera
The second planet from the Sun in the solar system is Venus. In Vedic Astrology and Hindu mythology, it is known as Shukra.
The planet was named Venus after the roman goddess of love, luxury, pleasure and sexuality, Venus.
Pleasure is the core theme of Venus, particularly pleasure that is shared. This planet is about love, romance, and harmony in our relationships with one another, including our marriages, friendships, and other types of unions (like business partnerships).
Venus is also closely linked to beauty. Venus is the planet of creativity, including music, dance, drama, and literature, to name a few. Venus is also the planet of aesthetics.
Venus also addresses the joy that comes from having material belongings. Venus is also linked with luxuries (jewelry, artworks, costly cars), exquisite food and drink, a lovely residence, and a feeling of sophistication. This planet challenges us to recognize the beauty in everything.
Every luxury and affection in the world are bestowed to a person with a powerful Venus in their birth chart. However, a malefic or weak Venus causes serious financial problems as well as difficulties in the love department.
Diamond gemstone can be quite helpful in reducing all the bad effects. It aids in drawing all the lovely things in. The stone enhances friendships, promotes fierceness, strength, and bravery, and offers protection from harm, and diseases. The diamond, a symbol of strength, courage, and victory over foes, inspires courage in those who wear it.
Benefits of Wearing Diamond/Heera
- The diamond/Heera, a symbol of strength, courage, and victory over opponents, inspires courage in those who wear it.
- If Venus sits in the ascendant in your horoscope and is weak, you should wear a diamond to increase Venus’s strength.
- Diamond is a reliable stone to attract an abundance of wealth and money. Wearing a diamond will assist you to attract business and revenue if you’re traveling for work.
- For those who have been moving through Venus’s Mahadasha and Antardasha, it can be very advantageous to wear a diamond ring.
- A diamond/heera has numerous health advantages in addition to being exquisite to look at. Diamonds have an energy that can aid in the healing of issues associated to the skin, the urinary tract, the throat, the jaw, and the lips.
- You can use white topaz and white sapphire in place of diamonds.
- Wearing a diamond/Heera generates a variety of positive experiences, including a luxurious lifestyle, bliss, comfort, love, creativity, beauty, and happiness. It also fosters inner tranquility.
- Diamond/Heera wearers benefit in both their career and personal life.
- Furthermore, a diamond is a stone for you if you are wary of paranormal entities or negative energy.
- It can be quite helpful in developing a systematic, responsible, and ethical approach.
- It also increases your motivation to do good for others and inspires you to pursue spiritual growth and find spiritual joy.
- According to astrology, wearing a diamond can boost a person’s confidence and help them overcome feelings of insecurity. In the long run, doing so will bring them good fortune, joy, success, and serenity in life.
- It is best worn by those who are experiencing creative blockages and are struggling to express themselves through the arts and creativity, such as writers, painters, and artists.
- It is frequently advised to someone who has a tendency to overthink things, is anxious, tense, or has a quick temper. A diamond in such a condition will promote mental serenity and tranquility when worn.
CONNECT NOW with the best astrologers of India to get your birth chart properly analyzed.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Wearing A Diamond/Heera
- For those with a Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, or Aquarius ascendant, wearing a diamond is the best option.
The ascendant signs of Aries, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Pisces may wear a Diamond/Heera but only under specific circumstances, otherwise its best to avoid wearing Diamond/Heera.
- It is not advised to wear a diamond if Venus becomes the lord of the second or seventh house because it becomes the “Marak planet” and can harm you.
- Avoid wearing a diamond/Heera if Venus is the lord of the 12th house.
- Please be sure a diamond is colorless, genuine, and free of cracks and blemishes before wearing it.
- You should also be mindful that the ideal diamond should weigh between half a carat and 1.5 carats, depending on what suits you.
Before wearing the diamond ring, it’s crucial to energise and activate it.
- Chant “Om Shum Shukraye Namaha Om” 108 times before putting on the diamond to fully energize it and get the most out of it.
Generally, after wearing Diamond/ heera for just around 7 days, you will start to feel positive changes and see great benefits.
- The most frequent error made by astrologers when suggesting any gemstone is that they either recommend gemstones of planets in Kendra (houses 1, 4, 7, and 10) or for Trine (houses 1, 5, and 9) without knowing the entire implications and periods (Dasha, Bhukti).
- A gemstone can function as a two-way street. Both the positive and negative effects of the planet in question are strengthened by it. Therefore, the Diamond/Heera will intensify the beneficial benefits if Venus is in a favorable position. On the other hand, if Venus is in a malefic position in the horoscope, the stone’s strength will work to amplify the effects of the malefic placement.
- If Venus is not too unfavorable in the horoscope, wearing a diamond will not have any negative effects. Venus’s periods/dasha should also be kept in mind because that is when a planet produces the most effects, whether positive or negative (Maha Dasha, Bhukti, Antara dasha).
- Only after properly analyzing the birth chart is it appropriate to wear any type of gemstone, including Diamonds. Once any potential negative effects have been ruled out, it should be worn.
Diamonds are a wonderful gift and most of us love wearing Diamonds but we’re sure you likely were wearing diamonds purely for fashion and grace and were unaware of all of these wonderful advantages.
Talk to the BEST Astro-Gemologist, to Know the BEST gemstone for you according to your Birth chart, because you deserve only the Best.