Breakups are terrifying! Even though breakups are extremely difficult to endure, your breakup may have been caused by astrology transits. Everyone wonders why relationships end, but we cannot discover a solution; therefore, let’s learn more about how to move on from a breakup.
However, by using astrology breakup transits, it would be extremely simple to comprehend why a split occurs in a relationship. Therefore, let’s learn more about astrology breakup cures. In the sixth house, the presence of Venus, Mars, and Rahu will also result in separation. And if any planet is in the eighth house, there will be problems with love and relationships.
Planets which affect Breakup
Some planetary transits in a person’s horoscope cause failed romantic relationships. Sun, Rahu, and unfavourable planets are other planets that can cause a breakup. Breakups can also be caused by mangal dosh.
Planets in a horoscope transit that cause separation:
- Venus and Saturn in opposition will result in broken relationships. As Venus is in charge of making love work, a weak Venus in your horoscope might also result in a split.
- If Rahu and Ketu have an adverse effect on the 5th house lord in a Kundli, a relationship will not end pleasantly.
- Marriage is related to the seventh house, however, if Mars, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu are weak there, marriage will be difficult.
- In astrology, the moon is regarded as the master of feelings, emotions, and thoughts. A relationship may end if the malefic planets Rahu, Ketu, and the moon align in the horoscope.
- Your romantic connection will terminate if the moon is weak in your kundli’s sixth, eighth, or twelfth houses.
Love, Relationship and Breakup astrology
Breaking up in love and in relationships is not an easy task. Breakups require tremendous guts and inner strength, but some people find it impossible to recover from them. Are you contemplating and wondering about ending a relationship?
Why is my relationship crumbling and going through heartache? An incorrect horoscope or a planet’s transit in our chart, in some cases, will be the cause of a breakup in a romantic relationship, claims the breakup astrologer.
Different Zodiac signs respond differently to broken love. Let’s consult the astrology of love and relationship dissolution for suggestions.
What astrologers say
Discusses how astrologists use the planetary configurations in each partner’s horoscope to determine if a relationship will succeed or fail. He asserts that “Venus and Moon are the major relationship-related drivers.
Venus determines sexual compatibility and romance, while the moon determines how passionate a relationship will be. The catch is that Venus in one’s horoscope must not be greater than the required level, as doing so could result in extramarital affairs, which would be bad for a couple in a committed relationship or relationship.
The astrologer continues, There are a few planetary combinations that prohibit a relationship from being long-lasting and easygoing. While the moon and Venus predominately regulate the charts when it comes to love. For example, significant problems for lovers are predicted if Venus is in a house (a division of the ecliptic plane) with Rahu, Mars, or Saturn. In other words, if Rahu, Mars, or Saturn appear with Venus, a relationship will end in a breakup.
Things are kept in mind while predicting the success of relationships.
A person is most likely to face a breakup or breakup if Venus, Mars, and Rahu are present in the 6th house. And if there is any planet in the 8th house, the relationship would lead to a dead end. A planet in the eighth house leads to selfishness, misunderstanding, and miscommunication, making inroads into a relationship, thereby wreaking havoc on the same. In addition, there is minimal possibility of a relationship surviving the test of time if Ketu is in the 5th house.
However, there are some exceptions, such as when Rahu, Ketu, and Mars are in the 5th house, which increases the likelihood that the person will enter an extramarital connection. “Similarly, the conjunction of Jupiter and the Sun in the fifth house denotes an extramarital affair.
Again, there is a chance for romantic relationships if Venus and Saturn are in the sixth and twelfth houses, respectively.”
Some remedies to overcome breakup through astrology:
- To get over sadness, one ought to worship the shining moon.
- Worshipping the goddess Druga and the Hindu deity Ganesh also relieves stress and promotes optimism.
- The moon will have opportunities to deal with separation if the sun casts an overcast over it.
- Water the planets, look after them and provide food for the creatures and birds.
- For a happier atmosphere, clean the space and the entire house.
- Now is the moment to be courageous, give up, forget the suffering, and begin a new life with optimism. So let’s talk to someone about love and breakup astrology and get their opinion. They can help you get over your heartbreak, relationship, and love problems.
Buy best quality original Gemstones❤️
Get a FREE CALL with one of India’s best Astrologers, to know the solution to all your Life’s problems, because we know you deserve only the best.