Mars in 12th House in Astrology
The 12th house in astrology is known as the house of losses in terms of loss of money, wealth, health and energy. It is the house of charity as the native is involved in working for others. The twelfth house is representative of hidden talents, isolation, spirituality, feet, intimacy, pleasures, foreign travel, foreign lands, foreign settlements, and the subconscious mind. It is the final placement of the soul.
Mars is a figure of willpower and is an action-oriented planet. Mars is the representative of energy, action, courage, fitness, selfishness, aggression, leadership and competition.
Mars in the 12th house in Astrology brings a lot of anger, frustration, and delays in one’s life from marriage and career. Mars in the 12th house in Vedic Astrology makes one quite lazy and a lavish shopper, and there is a lot of debt on the native.
Significance and Characteristics of mars in 12th house
- Mars in 12th house is lost in the subconscious mind and explores different things like spirituality, education, cultures etc., for peace of his disturbed state of mind. Although the native will be unable to choose any one path for himself, the twelfth house represents isolation which signifies either native will be a warden for jail/ asylum or he will be involved in it, even if it is a minutely committed crime.
- Mars in 12th house is a house of dreams, imagination and pleasures, which shows the involvement of the native in sexual behaviour and activities where he exerts his energy. The native of Mars in the twelfth house will have to constantly travel to foreign lands for his work, where he will transform his energy from Mars into productive work life.
- Mars in 12th house also shows isolation from the physical world for the native, which implies the native can be a researcher or field scientist working alone in a foreign land. The native will be blessed with imaginative and vivid creative ideas which can make him a famous and creative writer.
- Mars, when looking at the sixth house, signifies over-spending of money and debt for the native. Similarly, when Mars looks to the seventh house, it represents male siblings and will act as a protector of the marriage. However, the partner of the native will be argumentative and challenging for him.
What does the 12th House signify in Astrology?
The 12th House in Astrology is called the house of mystery, your hidden talent, your hidden magic, foreign country settlement, losses but not necessarily loss of money, it could be loss of enemies or health.
12th house is a major player in the careers of fictional writers, as 12th house takes you into a different dreamland, and dimension which is required for a fantasy writer.
The 12th House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. The 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
Physically, the 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, that is, the feet. The 12th house corresponds to Pisces.
What does Mars represent in Astrology?
Mars is like a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes. Mars is energy. It’s your willpower and vitality. Mars represents your ability to take action towards something.
It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle. Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters. Moreover, Mars also relates to accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, and the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on different levels. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as those of competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
Auspicious Results of Mars in 12th House in Astrology
- Mars in 12th house means one will be brave, pleasant natured, and firm in physique.
- Mars in 12th house means one’s eyes will be lively and mind energetic.
- Mars in 12th house means one will have the desire to roam around.
- Mars in 12th house means one will be truthful, liberal, frank, and sacrificing.
- Mars in 12th house means one will be charitable.
- Mars in 12th house means one will be the founder of an association.
- Mars in 12th house means one will attain fame in the 26th year.
- Mars in 12th house means one will go abroad.
RESULTS OF MARS IN 12TH HOUSE
Generally speaking, natural malefic planets, including Mars are inauspicious in the 12th house of liberation as the hard/malefic energies make the process of obtaining salvation difficult, painful, and/or full of obstructions.
However, in the case of positive placement of Mars in the 12th house, it grants access to spiritual evolution (and maturation) and ultimately, salvation. It equally indicates being able to release anger, greed, and any other negative characteristic that may hinder the process of becoming spiritually evolved.
Alternatively, the negative placement of Mars in unfavorable signs in the considered house indicates being deceitful, sinful, cruel, with criminal tendencies.
In extreme cases, when Mars is debilitated in the considered house with heavy negative influence from an unfriendly functional malefic planet, it may indicate being subject to imprisonment due to sinful/criminal deeds.
However, this indication is extremely rare and any favorable aspect from a friendly or functional benefic planet gives relief to Mars in the 12th house which saves from the commitment of extremely cruel actions.
SPIRITUAL MOTIVATOR OF MARS IN 12TH HOUSE
Mars is a planet of motivation, ambition, and power in general and its placement in the 12th house of the spiritual triangle indicates being a great spiritual guide, teacher, and motivator/influencer encouraging to become a person of good deeds and intentions which brings closer to becoming spiritually evolved (especially if Mars receives aspect from the 9th house lord and/or Jupiter).
DYNAMIC & POWERFUL IMAGINATION OF MARS IN 12TH HOUSE
A fiery planet Mars in the 12th house (of subconscious and imagination) indicates having extremely fiery, rich, and passionate power of imagination which is helpful in various activities where powerful imagination is required.