Mars in the fourth house makes you creative, enthusiastic & charming, which attracts the opposite sex. A positive Mars in the fourth house will make you determined & will empower you to rise again when you fall in life through your hard work & strength. Mars, in this position, can form Ruchak Yoga that will make you wealthy, prosperous & famous.
Usual Effects of Mars in 4th House
Mars in 4th house will also make you creative, enthusiastic, and charming, attracting the opposite sex. You will be concerned about domestic affairs and ongoing ups and downs. You will forgive others easily and never dwell in the past. You tend to develop unwanted desires, be short-tempered, and because of lack of sufficient knowledge. You do not adapt to the situation and become furious if you are uncomfortable.
Mars in the 4th house makes you undergo quarrels with your mother, relatives, and friends because of your egoistic behavior and inadequate understanding. You will own houses but will never be happy and satisfied. This position will instigate greediness and you will always resonate from the space of lack. There will be no peace of mind, but your positive approach and determination will help you to overcome all hindrances.
The fourth house is a Kendra house where natural malefic Mars is posited. This means you will undergo struggles from birth till the age of 25. This might create difficulty in your birthing process; parents will suffer from limited resources and earnings. You will also face uncomfortable situations due to quarrelsome parents and malnutrition. This position on Mars will also bring breaks and delays in your education and career.
A positive Mars in the 4th house will make you determined and will empower you to rise again, when you fall in life, through your hard work and strength. It is the planet of inner aggression and shows your outer personality – how you align your inner anger to achieve your targets.
A negative Mars in 4th house will make you unfortunate and expose you to many ups and downs in all aspects of your life. Even after achieving success in your life, you will not be satisfied and content. As you will not be able to relish happiness, Mars in 4th house does not give you a contended life.
Some notable sign placements for Mars in 4th House
- Aries-Mars: This is very intense and brings a lot of desire to achieve, which might make you greedy and self-centered. You will indulge in fights with your mother and loved ones.
- Cancer-Mars: As Mars is debilitated in this position, it will emotionally drown you and you will not be able to cope with the aggression. You will not be able to fulfill any responsibility towards your family.
- Scorpio-Mars: This will increase the anger and rage within you. It will instigate your inner power and strength to fulfill your desire with full zeal. If your desire is not achieved, it will make you venomous.
- Capricorn-Mars: This is the happy position of Mars, it is the state of being you without bothering anyone else, which can make you self-centered. You will work towards your happiness, but will not be satisfied from inside. The inner struggle will never come to an end.
Retrograde Mars in 4th House
Retrogression of Mars in the 4th house will destroy your happiness and your mother’s health. You will be confused about your motive and goals.
Combust Mars in 4th House
The combustion of Mars in the 4th house will make you confused about each action of yours. You would be confused about what is good for you. You will sense a boomerang effect in your life – as you sow, so you reap.
Common Yoga positions possible with Mars in 4th House
- Ruchak Yoga will make you wealthy and prosperous and bring you fame.
- Guru Mangal Yoga: It will make you wealthy and prosperous.
- Chandra Mangal Yoga: If it is posited in its own or exalted sign, it will make you extremely rich.
Famous people with Mars in 4th House
- APJ Abdul Kalam (Indian Scientist & Politician): He had Mars in his 4th house along with Venus in its own house, making Ruchak and Malavya Yoga. He was a renowned aerospace scientist who served as the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007.
- Bill Gates (American Entrepreneur): He has his Mars in the 4th house conjunct with Mercury in its own sign Virgo, which makes Ruchak and Badra Yoga. This helped him be the largest individual shareholder until May 2014 and CEO of the multinational technology corporation Microsoft.
- P. Chidambaram (Indian Politician): He has Mars, Saturn, and Rahu in conjunction in the 4th house. This played a big role in his political career – he has served as the Union Minister of Finance India four times.
- Imran Khan (Pakistani Cricketer): He has Mars in the 4th house doing Ruchak Yoga, which made him a renowned cricketer. He was also a chancellor of the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom from 2005 to 2014. He won the 1992 Cricket World Cup – Pakistan’s one and only World Cup victory. He was elected as the Prime minister of Pakistan in 2018.
Other notable people with Mars in the 4th House
- Shahrukh Khan (Indian Actor)
- Will Smith (American Actor)
- Taylor Swift (American Singer)
- Virat Kohli (Indian Cricketer)
Individuals with Mars in 4th house experience gains in terms of wealth, property, comforts, and lavishness in their lifestyle. According to Vedic astrology, these natives are the defiant ones, and their positive mindset helps them overcome life hurdles. With Mars in 4th house, it influences the native’s thought process to make them more creative and enthusiastic.
Their curiosity and determination in all stages of life make them unique, gentle, and charming personalities, which women in general also admire. The native is emotionally attached to women and relies on their moral support whenever they seem to be stuck in life.
The natives of Mars in 4th house are more concerned about their domestic affairs and ongoing ups and downs. In such a case, their peace of mind helps them take action accordingly. These natives are very courageous, daring, bold, and are likely to pursue a profession in the armed forces, police, defense, builders, etc. Marriage of individuals with Mars in 4th house has realistic expectations from their partner, and they live together, eat together, face good and bad times together.
And because of this nurturing characteristic, they also positively affect other couples as per Mars in 4th house marriage predictions. Natives with this placement are very calm and have complete peace of mind to deal with adverse circumstances, and instead of taking revenge, they forgive others and never dwell on their past.
Are you bothered by personal issues in life? Buy Remedial Solutions for Personal Issues report.
The malefic impact of Mars in 4th house leads to unwanted desires, aggression, being short-tempered, and a lack of sufficient knowledge. At times, relationships with others may be hampered because of egoistic behavior and inadequate understanding. These natives are not adaptable to situations and sometimes become outrageous if they feel they are out of their comfort zone. They do not have control over their anger; in some cases, they may cause conflicts in a relationship if Mars is debilitated in the 4th house.
Stress and anxiety are the main cause of their downfall. The natives are known to be courageous and bold, but sometimes, lack of understanding makes them weak and useless. However, the malefic effects of Mars can be reduced to a great extent, which would be sufficient to make their life happy and blissful again.
Mars in 4th house also affects financial conditions and increases the risk of losing business or stock market capital assets. It is found that natives with this placement may face huge losses in terms of real estate, which ultimately affects their overall condition.
Not happy with your financial conditions? Want status in society? Talk to our experts.
Well, natives with Mars in 4th house have both strengths and weaknesses in their life. It makes them brave, bold, and muscular, but at the same time, it also makes them short-tempered, aggressive, and self-destructive. Individuals with such placement are advised to speak with kindness and never lose control while talking to their wives and mothers, as their importance plays a pivotal role in the success of the natives.
You might like to read: Shlokas: Must Chant These Shlokas in Morning for Amazing Day.