Vastu for Pooja Room : According to Vastu there should be a pooja room (Vastu for Pooja Room) in every house. Positive energy keeps coming in the house by making a pooja room in the house. This increases positivity, progress and peace in our house.
Great attention should be paid while designing this room so that when we meditate in this room(Vastu for Pooja Room), only positive energy is attracted. No matter how much meditation you do, you will never feel charged because of the wrong pooja room vastu.
Vastu For Pooja Room : In which direction the worship room will be benefited and in which direction the loss reaches?
- If we have space, then the worship room (Vastu for Pooja Room) should be constructed in the building between the northeast and the north direction or between the northeast and the east. Even if there is a lack of space, the place of worship should be made at this place.
- Lord Ishwar is considered to be the lord of the north-east, as well as this angle is associated with the auspicious effects of the east and north directions.
- The worship house or the place of worship should be constructed in such a way that while worshiping, the face of the worshiper should be towards the east or north direction.
- Where has it been said in our religious books and Vastu (Vastu for Pooja Room) books that for getting wealth, worship should be done by facing north direction and for getting knowledge, facing east direction.
Vastu for Pooja Room : Vastu principles related to Pooja room.
- Worship room (Vastu for Pooja Room) should never be made in the bedroom.
- If circumstances have to do so, then that bedroom should not be for married people.
- If, due to circumstances, married people also have to sleep in the same bedroom, then keep a curtain on the place of worship from all sides and cover the curtain of the place of worship before going to sleep at night, that is, make them sleep.
- But this arrangement should be done only due to lack of space. If you have space, then the worship room should be made away from the bedroom.
- Always keep the place of worship (Vastu for Pooja Room) clean and pure.
- Do not keep any unholy thing in it, that is, the north-east corner of the building should always remain pure, clean and pure.
- Dustbins and dustbins etc. should not be kept near the place of worship(Vastu for Pooja Room) and in the north-east corner of the building.
- If possible, keep the broom and mop for cleaning the worship room (Vastu for Pooja Room) separate from the broom and mop for cleaning other rooms of the building.
- An idol brought from an ancient temple and a fixed idol should not be installed in the place of worship.
- If Havanadi has been arranged in the place of worship, then this arrangement should be in the southeast corner of the place of worship.
- Money and valuables should never be hidden in the place of worship.
- The color of the walls of the worship room (Vastu for Pooja Room) should be white, light yellow or light blue.
- The floor of the worship room should be white or light yellow.
- The faces of Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Indra, Surya and Kartikeya should be towards east or west in the (Vastu for Pooja Room) worship hall.
- Ganesh, Kuber, Durga’s face should be towards the south direction in the worship room.
- Hanumanji’s face should be in the south-west corner in the place of worship.
- Idols should never be in front of the entrance in the worship hall.
- Keeping documents related to a court case by making a cupboard below in the worship room (Vastu for Pooja Room) increases the chances of winning in that court case.
Vastu For Pooja Room : Be sure to keep these things in mind regarding the worship room
- The dead body is not kept in the room of the building where there is a house of worship. Also, whenever the dead body (of a family member) is kept in the building, then after the retirement of the rituals, all the clothes of the house of worship should be changed and start using new clothes. needed.
- Lighting of unbroken lamp, hoisting of flag, blowing of conch etc. is prohibited without any religious event or festival etc.
- One should worry about the sanctity and cleanliness of the place of God in the same way, the way the members of the family worry about each other’s diet, sleep and service cooperation in all ways.
- That is, there should not be any sense of neglect. Keep in mind that when the whole world leaves you, then only God is with you.
- If there is a worship room or an independent room in the building, then its walls should be painted with light yellow colour. Let the beautiful sharp light spread. Enter after taking bath with devotion.
- When any new item or food item arrives in the family, then first of all present it in front of God and worship it and enjoy it. Use or consume only after that.
- The place of God (Vastu for Pooja Room) should always be fragrant, for this fragrant flowers,
- Offering scented substances, incense, lamp (Google, Lobhan) etc., keep doing it regularly.
- needed. Here the lid of a small bottle of perfume should be kept open.
- Everything kept at the Dev Sthan should be out of the reach of small children. Disturbance at this place by any pet animal or bird should be considered as a pre-warning of some evil.
- Deity idol or picture itself breaking, breaking, bursting, unnatural actions such as the appearance of white, blood, sweat, wetness, tears etc. from the idol, leaving its place, etc. incidents prove that the residents of that building worship God. Some serious crime is being committed, or has been committed, for which atonement is mandatory.
- In such a situation, worship of gods, rituals, scripture-based Havan, worship, charity, dakshina, self-restraint, etc. should be done. In any way, even if a part of the favorite idol has been broken, no matter how precious it is, it is not worthy of worship.
- After worship, Archan, Havanadi, the rest of the worship remains, Pachuka flowers, north garland, ashes of Havan, incense etc., residual water from cleaning, pieces of coconut, old clothes should be immersed in fast flowing water instead of throwing them as unnecessary.
- If the building is small and does not have the facility of an independent deity place, then in addition to the meeting room, arrangements should be made for worship of deities in study, kitchen etc. Again, keep in mind that any kind of complex meditation is prohibited in a normal household.
- As the presence of filth adversely affects the health of the residents. Similarly, if there is no cleanliness in the worship room, there is noise, there is untouchability, etc., the spiritual energy gets destroyed. And there is not enough benefit from worshiping the deity.
- If you want to keep pictures of your favorite God and favorite Guru in the house of worship, then it would be better to keep the face according to the following direction.
- The faces of Lord Vishnu, Bholenath, Indra, Suryadev etc. should be towards the east. Do not keep the meditative picture of Shiva alone.
- Keep the faces of Shri Ganesh, Mahadevi Lakshmi, Kuber etc. in the north direction.
- Do not keep fierce pictures of Mahakali
- Keep the faces of Bhagwati Durga, Gayatri, Santoshi Mata etc. towards north-west. Do not keep the fighting picture of Durga.
- The pictures of Hanuman ji, Bhairav etc. should be south facing and west facing.
- The worship material which is dedicated to fire in the form of ‘Swahar’ in the worship house(Vastu for Pooja Room), should be kept in the southeast angle.
- Your face should be towards north or east to get spiritual power for worship etc. Worship without sitting on the seat will prove futile.
Buy best quality original Gemstones❤️
Get a FREE CALL with one of India’s best Astrologers, to know the solution to all your Life’s problems, because we know you deserve only the best.